The data collected through the website will be incorporated into a personal data file duly registered in the General Registry of Data Protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, for which THE OWNER OF THE WEB is responsible.
Those data marked with an asterisk (*) will be mandatory. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of attending to the consultations and services requested, according to the specific form used, with all the legal and security guarantees imposed by Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21 and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
If the owner of the website requests the consent of the interested party during the process of requesting this Website for purposes that are not directly related to the maintenance, development or control of the requested, the Website will allow the interested party to expressly reject the treatment or communication of data through the corresponding box that authorizes or not the treatment.
- That the introduction in the file and the treatment of personal data is intended for the development and provision of services through the Website as well as the maintenance of relations between the Web and its users.
- That the user will be informed of the mandatory or optional nature of their response to the questions that are asked, as well as the consequences of obtaining or refusing to answer them. Thus, you must compulsorily fill in the fields of the data form that appear with the aforementioned asterisk (*), so that if you do not fill in the data and do not accept the form, you cannot be a user of the Web or receive the requested information.
- That they permanently have the possibility of accessing their data, so they will be able to consult the contact details to access, modify and completely cancel all their data directly.
- That at any time you can revoke your consent by directing a communication to the Web, through the channels established for this purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB adopts the corresponding security levels required by the aforementioned Organic Law 15/1999 and other applicable regulations. However, it does not assume any responsibility for the damages derived from alterations that third parties may cause in the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites not belonging to our entity, THE OWNER OF THE WEB will not be responsible for the privacy policies of said websites or for the cookies they may store on the user's computer. . 5o Our policy regarding email focuses on sending only communications that you have requested to receive. If you prefer not to receive these messages by email, we will offer you the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34 / 2002 of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
1. DATOS DEL RESPONSABLE DEL TRATAMIENTO
Business Name: WITEI SOLUTIONS SL (hereinafter, the "Company" or the "Responsible"). CIF: B87261434
Address: Calle Zurbano, 45, 1a Planta, 28010 - Madrid - MADRID
Phone number: 911232855
Email for data protection communications: [email protected]
1.1. Applicable regulations
1.2. Data Protection Officer
You can reach our Data Protection Officer though the email [email protected]
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The treatment that we carry out of your personal data has the following purposes:
- Provide you with information related to the products and services offered by our company and detailed on this website.
- Carry out the contracting of our services by accepting the corresponding budget / order and / or signing a commercial contract.
- Send you by email and / or post the news and news about our entity, as well as updates to our catalog of products and services.
2.1. Conservation period of your data
We will keep your personal data from the moment you give us your consent until you revoke it or request the limitation of the treatment. In such cases, we will keep your data locked for the legally required periods.
3. LEGITIMATION AND DATA COLLECTED
The legitimacy for the treatment of your data is the express consent granted by means of a positive and affirmative act (fill in the corresponding form and check the acceptance box of this policy) when you provide us with your personal data.
3.1. Consent to process your data
3.2. Data categories
The data that is collected refers to the category of identifying data, such as: Name and Surname, Telephone, Postal Address, Company, Email, as well as the IP address from which you access the data collection form.
4. SECURITY MEASURES
As part of our commitment to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we inform you that the necessary technical and organizational measures have been taken to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, according to Art. 32 of the RGPD EU 679/2016.
5. TRANSFER OF DATA
No data transfers or international transfers of your data are foreseen, except for those authorized by tax, commercial and telecommunications legislation as well as in those cases in which a judicial authority requires it.
6. RIGHTS OF THE USER
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation on whether we are treating personal data that concerns them, or not. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. For reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. The person in charge of the file will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. In accordance with current legislation, you have the following rights: the right to request access to your personal data, the right to request its rectification or deletion, the right to request the limitation of its treatment, the right to object to the treatment, the right to portability of the data and likewise, to revoke the consent granted. Likewise, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
6.1. How to exercise my rights?
To exercise your rights, you must contact the person responsible, requesting the corresponding form for the exercise of the chosen right. Optionally, you can go to the competent Control Authority to obtain additional information about your rights. The contact details for the exercise of your rights are the phone 911232855 and the email: [email protected] Remember to accompany a copy of a document that allows us to identify you.
7. CONSENT FOR SENDING ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Likewise, and in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, completing the data collection form and checking the corresponding box "I accept the shipment of electronic communications ”, is granting the express consent to send to your email address, telephone, fax or other electronic means to send information about the Company.
- The App will only use access to read, write, modify or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide a web email client that allows users to compose, send, read,and process emails and will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- The App will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements.
- The App will not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for the App's internal operations and even then only when the data have been aggregated and anonymized.